Voting

Sunday, March 21, 2010

lovely lemons

i love my church teacher.You may not think all teachers arent crafty.But THAT is sooooo wrong about my teacher,Sister rossin,
but today we learned that when you need to do something put a happy face on and do it in a fun way!So the moral is,when life gives you lemons make lemonade.So she made us these handouts that
was a lemon with a fake paper leaf that said,"when life gives you lemons make lemonade or lemon bars or lemon pie.through obidience make the best out of life!!".And that is crafty!!And as soon as I get a few pics of the handout Iwill post that.=)

         -Crafty Caitlin

3 comments:

  1. Cute Blog Caitlin! I can't wait to see all of your crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog Caitlin.. and french fries and crafts are my most favorite things in the world too (besides my husband and kids:) we would get along great!!! I'm your dads cousin by the way!

    ReplyDelete